Thursday, November 8, 2012

What Went Wrong With Them?

Being too busy made me miss so many things with regards the blogosphere, especially among my followed blogs. Recently I just knew that there is a big clash among my favorite fashion bloggers and more than just exchanging of harsh words, physical altercation already took place. That is so sad and too much. Totally too much.

For heaven's sake, why? I find it so shallow for people to fight over fashion, fame, let alone insecurities. Human as we are, we take care of our ego more than ourselves as a whole. We want everything to land on our hands. We will do whatever it takes, sometimes even having the necessary to hurt others. Until we find ourselves in a pit of dilemma, shame, and sorrow - all of which are self-caused. Much as we count how many heads to blame, in the end only one person is responsible: our self.

As for this whole shebang, it seems like a lot beyond virtual explanation has already taken place and everything has blown out of proportion. I know nothing, not even a percent, of what has truly happened so I don't know who's statement to affirm. Certainly they have their own reasons why they did what - be it valid or not. Perhaps out of frustration, envy, personal agenda, or just simply wanting to stand out above everyone else.

It's saddening because fashion blogging should be something so light and fun. It's just a soul's creative outlet of her fondness to clothing thus not to be taken negatively to the next level - the level of hatred and humiliation. Fashion is and must be fun, no more no less. They should be style sisters, beyond superficiality, as they share the same interest and have one common goal - to stay fashionable and share the fashion fun to others.

What has gone wrong? Why do they have to hurt one another? I understand one is only defending themselves but saying too many harsh words in defense doesn't make her any different at all. I understand anger can provoke a person to say such but... I guess being mindful of what you say doesn't hurt and maturity means not to stoop down on anyone's level just to be heard.

I sound so affected and indeed I am because I admire them all, their creativity and stylish personalities. Which is why I feel disappointed more so sad with all these fiasco. Everything has gone overboard and the exchange of bashing has gone further. They are already hurting each other in worst ways - emotionally and physically.

May all parties be lighted and may realization take place that in the end, after all these, nobody wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment