Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Back to the grind

After taking almost a week off to recuperate, I'm now back on spreading wings. I'm currently blogging in Hyderabad, India. I love spending layovers here. The hotel is cozy and accessible to two huge and modern malls. Right now I'm still here lounging in my room with my bathrobe, so let me share first what took place last night.

Sissy and I had a fabulous dinner at PF Chang's. 

We ordered for prawn dimsum, fried noodles, sweet and sour chicken, and banana spring roll with ice cream


Food is really good but considering it's not a 5-star hotel, I find them expensive. I could just toss them in my own kitchen - if so to speak. Well I guess it's really different if the dishes were cooked a chef.

Then off we went for some shopping. She was fitting shoes for her then she told me to buy a pair, too! We got to take advantage of the sale so surprisingly here's what I brought home. :D


my second pair of awesome-ness. lol

Sissy said I should collect Lacoste as well, just like her. O.o But I want to collect different brands and the next one I'm planning to buy is a pair of Armani, if they are on sale of course. Heee!

Thanks to heaven for such an awesome night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment