Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rainbow after the rain

Hello dear blog. Seems like I'm here again to share with you yet another awful flight story. I just came from three toxic legs, Ruh-Jed-Ruh-Jed. See? What could be more toxic than that!? To think the aircraft was 777-200 with 3 configurations! Wah! Terribly exhausting. It could have been an easy pairing if this 3 sectors were inexistent. Nonetheless at the end of the day I repeatedly tell myself of how much I love my job, how fortunate I am to have it, and I consider it as the best job in the world.

After this stressful domestic schedule, or might perhaps month, off I will spend my days off with my family in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! How fun is that! It's the first time for madear and our eldest sibling Sheila and also for fadear after how many decades (3 perhaps?). For sure they will enjoy as much as I always do each time I have a layover there. Baby bro and I were there on the 2nd week of December last year. We sure did have a blast!

This time we will also travel to Singapore for a short tour. I suggested to my sister that we should as well hit that target so as to save time and money. Instead of letting them again fly Zam-Mnl then SIN the next time whenever that may be.

I prefer multiple trips so as the entry and exit will only be once, right? Like what the three of us did in my vacation last September of 2014. Bff, bro, and I traveled to Mnl, Boracay, Iloilo, Guimaras, Bacolod, Bohol, and Cebu in a span of 12 days. Pretty cool, eh? Tiring, yes. But worthit to the power of 10! Hopefully I can come up with a separate blog for that.

Getting back to how this month is, all I could ever say is, it had been jampacked! The start was quite bad because of this heavy snowstorm in JFK which resulted to our tremendous delay. But afterwards everything turned out to be fine. After JFK i had 5 days off, which were the back to back legalities of my JFK and LAX. I spent 2 days snoozing and the rest stuffing, mmm... Then LAX 77 hours layover woot woot! Of which ended so shortly because I did not program my sleep so i spent it mostly, of course, sleeping. But i sure did enjoy the chilly sunshiny weather! Love love love. Two days off afterwards, an easy overnight pairing. A day off, then this 4 days pairing. And fahaynally, another days off. Yeay!

World, you are oh-so-good to me. Thank you! God, Your love is the best of all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment