Monday, December 5, 2016

Wazz uppp?!

I'm probably the worst blogger there is. Years got in before I came up with a new post and yet I always log in! That is only to read my favorite blogs. I'm clueless as to how lazy I became.

Years passed and surely a lot of events took turns. A lost love recoiled, and lost again. A professional life took its toil. A healthy mind and spirit took a wrong turn. But of course a lot of travels took place.

It's undeniable seeing new places excites anyone and as my Fadear said, "Travelling is a medicine." Why yes indeed. My favorite travels this year are my first time.

That said, here are my fave photos of each place:

Brighton Beach, Melbourne, Australia
March 2016
Been to Melbourne twice. I loved it! So much! That I'm even looking forward to my 3rd trip before my visa will expire.


Koh Lipe, Thailand
Feb 2016
This so called Maldives of Thailand is only 1.5 hours away from Langkawi, Malaysia! Would you believe that??? I wish I stayed here longer instead of just 2 nights. Here is where I fell in love with Thailand. The beach, the crowd, the locals, and of course the food. As I was wowed I vowed myself to go back.

Milan, Italy
Aug 2016
Ever heard someone saying Italy is more beautiful than France? You have to agree! Enough said.

Venice, Italy
Aug 2016
Since it's only 3 hours away by train, don't miss the chance of visiting this epic water city. It's amazing how Venice came to rise. Most of the houses were built over 500 years ago. Venice is a living history!


Look how dreamy those pictures are? Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I will get there one day. Thanks to this glorious job God blessed me with. 

For this month of December I'm off to Hyderabad and Cochin, both are Indian cities. I'm scheduled to fly to Guanzhou, China, too. However I don't have China visa so I'm trying to trade it with Kuala Lumpur. May the good Lord heed my plea.

That's all for now. Wishing for more blog posts in the coming days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment