Friday, December 16, 2016

Hyderabad Yet Again

Isn't it funny that my last travel post was also about Hyderabad? Somewhat like 3 years ago. So now, here once again I'm wiriting about it but this time it's going to be short.

It was an overnight layover. The total excitement was there because I haven't been to India for about a year. My last India flight was Cochin and like in any other destination I still managed to enjoy. 

Now on to Hyderabad, my excitement turned out to be as short as my stay. I was in high hopes I could tour around, see new sights, and whatnots but nope I ended up with mall arrest instead.

😟

The country is facing a monetary crisis right now. Cash is hard to possess and even banks are running short of it. ATM's are placarded with "No Money" (?!) so as the money changers in the airport. Even the hotel itself ran out of cash! Sounds crazy I know. This has been going on for several months now and I was expecting that upon my arrival in Hyderabad things will already be fine, but n-o-p-e.

However instead of wallowing deeper with my dismay, I just decided to hit the malls. Here are a few photos, for more photos of the hotel and such, please refer to my previous entry.

Here's le moi. 3 kg down, a few more to go 😊

Here's my room. Looks good, cozy, and comfy but it needs a facelift 

My makeup haul!!! Yeay! Been itching for so long to do some makeup shopping in Hyderabad, and viola! Accomplished! The Garnier Bb cream tubes are for my sissy and bro, the Garnier men line are for him, too. Mom got those Maybelline kajal eyeliner and 2 tubes of lipsticks, 1 red and 1 brick red both from Colorbar. While the rest are mine!!! Yeah!!! 😋😋😋 Hoping on my next blog entry I could post a review on these. I bought 3 tubes of Loreal liquid eyeliner because my previous two 
got lost and got dried after losing the cover. I was in the middle of series of flights when the last one happened. With. No. Spare. In. Hand. How awful! From then on I learned to always carry extra eyeliner and browliner as well.



Lastly here's my look before heading back to Jeddah. I know I need more practice. But I'm realy exerting effort to get it better each time, especially my eyebrows. Anyhoo, I used the new metallic Colorbar lipstick which I bought here. It's a shimmery brown, similar to that of Nyx. I so love it! It doesn't fade off easily and I got compliments with it. Yeay! I used Victoria's Secret for my eyes. Too bad I didn't have my highlighter with me.


Here's a funny thought. Whilst lying in my bed, I couldn't help but think how things twisted this time. From operating Embraer for four years now it's Airbus 330 - flying to 8 Indian destinations. That said, expect me to be in India monthly! I used to collect coats, jackets, hoodies, blazers, and cardigans of all colors. Name it, I have it. I fly to the US and Europe monthly, with long Toronto, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Johannesburg layovers every so often. Now... I need to collect long sleeves!!! The least thing I want to wear! 


😂😭😂😭😂😭😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment