Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Exciting Events

Tomorrow morning KSA time I'm flying to Rome. :D It's my first time in Italy and I'm undeniably excited. I haven't yet packed because I'm still indecisive on what to wear especially in Vatican. Weather forecast says it's going to be hot, around 28'C. Wow. That is hot. For sure I will wear something nice but conservative. It's just I couldn't decide which among those dresses I own I should wear. This is always the case in my every layover. Ho-hmm... Of course, I need to bring extra dresses for dinner and breakfast, plus another extra in case of something unplanned. For a 26-hour layover, yes, bringing of multiple clothes is a must! Teeheehee. 

There are always three things that excite me each time I go for an international layover, even if it's my nth time in that place: 1) explore 2) wearing nice clothes and 3) fine dining. :D 

Aside from Rome, I'm also looking forward for our July's rosters. This is the suspense we get each end of the month - knowing what's our next month's schedule. I'm really, really hoping I will get last week off for July because I'm planning to connect it with August's first week off. Dear God, I know nothing is impossible with your power. Amen.

That's it for now. Hopefully next time I can already write something with my own pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment