Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome Back to Me!

Last time I blogged was my 5th month of flying. Now, lo and behold, it's already my 24th month! Unbelievable. I have just completed my 2 years in this wonderful field - flying. My heart is about to burst. I want to write so many things. All my ups and downs, all those moments that crushed my heart, and those million of times my soul was in total nostalgia. 

Everything is still surreal. I can't believe I am seeing three countries in a month, plus count my homeland as the 4th. Navigating the world in a spin is one crazy thing, and I do this crazy thing all the time, just days apart. Incredibly unbelievable! Of course, how can I not mention shopping. It's our favorite past time, hobby, stress  buster, and routine - a tedious one. Once a steward said, "Sometimes you don't want to go shopping, but you have to." True. Preach to that brother! If it's that hard for him, then how much more us, ladies?

Recently I'm all the more hooked to shopping (since when was I not???!). Alright undoubtedly I'm engrossed to it to the nth level, but at the moment it has been a different thing. It's like an addiction, a serious case of shopaho-lism. Just like alcoholism, an alcoholic increases its dosage of drinking day by day regardless of how much he has consumed. Same as for a shopaholic like me. I shop till I drop, tagging with me my medium (?!) size trolley. I get home, excitedly opening each purchase but after seeing them all lying before me, I want more. I want to "increase my dosage." To shop "more." To head back to the mall right away the following day to buy "more." After coming from a long flight, regardless if I already did some serious shopping in the layover, I want to head to the mall right away and shop again for more. Waaa! I'm getting worse, seriously worse. But of course I'm controlling myself. I'm financially conscious and I know my limits. Seriously I do though my FB friends think I don't. Lol. 

On another note, this time I will do my best to stay committed to blogging, whenever, wherever, of whatever. Especially my travels and daily randoms, much like before during my Multiply days. God, I missed to write and I'm surprised everything just flows out of my fingertips. I'm typing like crazy, typing spontaneously. :)

Soon I will post my travel photos and will relive all those epic memories, or shall I say epic fail. Haha. :D

That's it for now. Will try get some more sleep after sleeping for 7 hours. :D Haha.

World, you are the world to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment